GOLD HALTER DRESS : HALTER DRESS(Mon)
Gold halter dress : Gold panning equipment : Blue topaz white gold rings
Gold Halter Dress
- hang with a halter
- rope or canvas headgear for a horse, with a rope for leading
- A rope or strap with a noose or headstall placed around the head of a horse or other animal, used for leading or tethering it
- A strap by which the bodice of a sleeveless dress or top is fastened or held behind at the neck, leaving the shoulders and back bare
- hamper: prevent the progress or free movement of; "He was hampered in his efforts by the bad weather"; "the imperialist nation wanted to strangle the free trade between the two small countries"
- A rope with a noose for hanging a person
- Wear clothes in a particular way or of a particular type
- a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- Put clothes on (someone)
- full-dress: suitable for formal occasions; "formal wear"; "a full-dress uniform"; "dress shoes"
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- coins made of gold
3 Pc SET White Skirt and Red Halter Top and Detactable Gold Belt Great Seperate or Together Made to Fit the Barbie Doll
Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. In a series of novels published by Random House in the 1960s, her parents' names are given as George and Margaret Roberts from the fictional town of Willows, Wisconsin. Barbie has been said to attend Willows High School and Manhattan International High School in New York City, based on the real-life Stuyvesant High School. She has an on-off romantic relationship with her beau Ken (Ken Carson), who first appeared in 1961. Like Barbie, Ken shares his name with one of Ruth Handler's children
Upcycled Black and Gold Swing Velvet
Upcycled formal with a new bodice.
This flirty little black dress was an upcycling rescue mission. The original garment bodice had some damage, so I replaced it with the sophisticated gold and black mesh over taffeta. The velvet was laundered to give it a crushed velvet texture. It has a built in little crinoline.
The straps are not stitched down in the back so you can cross them like in the picture, put them over straight or tie them like a halter. The first two options will require a little stitching or pinning.
The fabric content tag is missing as is the size tag (approximately a size 8). The taffeta is acetate, I think the velvet is polyester or rayon.
The dress was pinned a bit at the bust for my model.
These are the measurements of the dress taken flat, side to side:
bust: 18 inches (45.5 cm)
waist: 14.5 inches (36.2 cm)
These are my model's measurements:
bust 33 inches (84 cm),
waist 29 inches (73.8 cm),
hips 39.5 inches (1 m) and she is
5 feet 5 inches (1.66 m) tall.
Available in my etsy shop.
my first, new spring dress.
necklace: urban outfitters
jellies: urban outfitters
so i decided to make the dress in this pic tonight, since i'm too broke to buy a new one. rush hour was on, which ws cool, so i watched that while i made this super simple halter. my previous halters have been way too big, and i just hope that the belt i make will make it look better when i tie it around my waist....
well this time, i made it more customized to my 27" waist, and it actually fits! i'm soooo happy, it came out awesome! i got the fabric from joann's and i just love the pretty gold flowers. i think it looks super vintage-y. i also added some mint bias tape to the top.
also here, you can see my new vintage glasses! my optometrist found them in the back of his office, and gave them to me. they're apparently from 1970, which is my favorite year ¦
powershares db gold fund
black and gold forum
18k white gold diamond cross
antique gold charm
gold coast family resorts
american eagle 5 gold coin
gold karat tester